Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 things (jackin this from jp)

10 things you probably dont know about me.

1. I love to embroider.
2. I listen to songs I love over and over again until I cant listen to them anymore for a long time.
3. I love simple kisses.
4. I will always put my family first before anyone else. And I will always defend my family even if they are wrong, because they are my family, and you are not. But I will scold them later for being wrong :)
5. I find the simple things in life make me happy.
6. I cant go to bed without brushing my teeth and using mouth wash.
7. I own over 400 movies and over 100 novels (most of which are in storage. My room isnt big enough) and bout 70 children books. Im not sure on the last one, havent counted them in a while.
8. I like swimming alone. Floating on my back with only the sound of my breathing keeping me company.
9. I like driving.
10. Im stuck in a box, but there's a hole and Im squeezing myself thru.

1 comment:

  1. You know what? You are a lot like me. You probably don't want to hear that, but it's the truth. And I am not such a bad person once you get to know me. I am a mother, so sometimes I treat you different than I would a friend. But I want to be more like a friend now. You are all grown up............ its hard to let you go. Remember, even friends don't like each other sometimes. And I will always be your mother. So unfortunately, you will still get that side of me sometime.

    ReplyDelete